The best solution for increasing your Baselworld 2020 media impact at affordable prices!
Simple, effective solutions to guarantee maximum media exposure at a reasonable price and optimize your visibility before and during the event!
We offer PR & Media services to watch and jewellery brands to improve visibility and reputation awareness before, during and after an event such as Baselworld.
Online PR Program offering various packages to mediatise your brand and / or your new creations to the worldwide media and those present at Baselworld 2020.
MEDIA NEW MODEL PACK
YOUR LATEST CREATIONS SHARED WITH MEDIA WORLDWIDE
If your aim is to guarantee visibility and media impact for your new creations launched before / during Baselworld 2020, these packages are for you:
- Text and technical specifications in English
- Translation into French and German
- Design of an animated GIF
- Uploading all content to swisstime.ch
- Emails to our 20,000 media contacts
- Distribution from February to the 2020 Show, embargoes possible May 1st, 2020
- Media monitoring
PACK MEDIA MEETINGS
THE BEST WAY TO MEET THE MEDIA DURING BASELWORLD 2020
You’re getting ready for your trip to Baselworld 2020 and your goal is to meet the maximum number of journalists, bloggers or influencers possible both in terms of quantity and quality. We take care of everything from A to Z. To highlight your brand, you can opt for a single press conference or individual appointments on your stand any time during the first four days!
- Designing and distributing the invitation to our media contacts
- Email reminders and top selection by phone
- Registration management
- On-site presence of a press officer
- Assistance with organization
- Guest thanks and media monitoring
Results are all that matterSome examples of press reviews from previous years
Media relations pursue awareness and image objectives. They must be quantifiable and profitable for each brand and each new product registered. To assess the impact obtained by our services, we monitor the media and following the show, publish a press review compiling print and digital articles obtained through these operations.